At EverVest Financial we believe in the value of teamwork. Our internal collaborative approach strives to ensure that each of our clients receives the best financial approach tailored to your individual needs. Each of our advisors and staff members is gifted in distinct areas of the financial field and communication strategies, which, when applied to the needs of the client, potentially yields not only an exceptionally fine-tuned financial plan for you, but an incredible work environment for our beloved employees.
We can help you address:
- Investing principles and strategies
- Retirement investing and distribution strategies
- Estate conservation issues
- Risk management analysis
- Financial Blind Spots
- Legacy, Gifting, and Philanthropic Planning
- Tax Planning Strategy
- Financial Considerations for Special Needs Planning
We also strive to answer your questions, including:
- Can I retire early? Can I retire at all?
- What questions should I be asking?
- What should I do to prepare for unexpected life events?
- Are my investments working hard enough?
- What’s a good approach for college savings?
- What are the elements of a sound estate strategy?
- Do I have enough life insurance for my family?
Evervest Financial, Stratos Wealth Partners and LPL Financial do not provide tax or legal advice. Clients should consult with their personal tax or legal advisors regarding the personal situation.